Retirement Living & Aged Care Financial Guidance
Whether you are considering aged care for yourself, a parent, partner or loved one, we understand that the decisions you face can seem overwhelming.
Unfortunately some of the important financial decisions you are faced with, such as whether to keep or sell the family home, are often made at what is a highly emotional time.
Trying to balance all of the considerations of ensuring access to the care you want, while trying to work out what is affordable, can seem like an impossible task.
We can help you understand your choices and to make the right decisions for you and your family.
How we will help
Financial arrangements can vary within a residential aged care facility and from one to the next. There are also substantial differences when funding a move to a Retirment Village. What arrangement is going to be best suited to your or your loved one's needs will depend on your own individual circumstances.
We will assist with your choices by:
- Identifying the fees and charges that will apply to you
- Evaluating the affordability of aged care in the short and long term
- Determing your entitlment to a Government pension and other benefits
- Disucssing the options for meeting your aged care costs
- Providing you with a comprehensive analysis of your options so that you can be sure you are making informed decsions